Yesterday, we went for a long walk to this lake. It was pretty uneventful, but they had told us that it would be a short walk and it turned out to be an hour each way to the lake. It was really fun and some of the students tried to teach me Polish on the way, but it is a very hard language to learn. We also had a talent show last night that was pretty funny. I ended up singing and dancing to Oh Susanna with some girls. These two Polish volunteers danced to Backstreet Boys, which was pretty amusing.
Today, I am going into Krakow to eat some pierogies hopefully. This weekend we will go to the mountains to hike with all of the students. I just finished teaching a class of intermediate level students, which was a lot of fun. In a few minutes, I have to teach the Novice- High class, which knows very little English. It is really difficult to teach English to students who do not know much English at all, but they are definitly getting much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment